Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pop culture essay

Goodmorning , yes im up at 2:30 am. Cant sleep for nothing. Well ive been going over my essays and im having trouble with this pop culture essay. I know it isnt that complicated but for some reason I cant seem to come up with a lot of stuff to write about.I was wondering if writing about how technology has changed a lot if things today and how back then people didnt use technoligy as much as we do today. Basically technology has taken over everything . Everything people do now adays it involves technoligy. Is that considered pop culture? I wasnt in class on the day everyone in sweeneys class wrote all the topics on the board so im kind of clueless and I was wondering if that was a good enough topic with more details. Can anyone give me something I can write about because im stuck and still havent started yet. HELP!

4 comments:

  1. AP ICET 2021 Result will be declared after couple of weeks from the days of examination. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) is organized on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. It is a state level entrance examination conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati. The candidatesAP ICET Rank Cards 2021, will get admission in the various universities and professional colleges of the AP state. Through AP ICET, candidates will get admission in the first year of MBA & MCA course. Here, candidates can get the AP ICET Result 2021 details in this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. iptv uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn’t they also have an https version of the website. I remember being redirected tohttps://altopdf.com/file-format/docxfile-format/docx which is a shame. I take security very seriously and this is no way of treating your customers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, various companies and agencies still use paper documents, which have to be transferred to the e-version in the end. Visitng https://www.saliblog.com/signnow-com-review.htmlwill revolutnise business.

    ReplyDelete