Monday, April 1, 2013

Class today

Today class was cool. We read over our reading about a single father. My situation is somewhat about this reading. My father and i never had the strongest relationship , we barely ever got along. My mom has now divorced my dad and is now married to another man. My dad does not like this man taking pictures with me does not like this man giving me money and hates the fact this guy calls me his step child. I dont think its too much of a big deal and i really think my father should be able to face the fact my mom and him arent together anymore and her husband is going to be in my life and were going to have some kind of connection. I will never call my mom's husband my dad because he doesnt deserve that title, not that he's not a sweet guy; he's just not my father and he didnt create me. I will never understand my dad, maybe if i have children i would.

No comments:

Post a Comment