Friday, March 1, 2013

Finally finished !

Good morning everyone. I just finished my last essay , yes i know im kind of late. Professor Sweeney says a essay is never really final and ill defiantly rather turn in a good essay than a half way done essay or rushed. Anyhow , I  am so ready to start my essay on family . My classmates gave me so many things to write about. There shouldn't be any reasons why i wouldn't be able to think of anything. I love the fact we all brainstorm together and come up with many interesting things on the topic. If it wasn't for my classmates giving their ideas about this topic i would be completely clueless on what to write about , they made it so easy. I still have to choose from three things i was to write on. There were so many ideas its hard to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment